Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

favourite EBAY SHOPS for Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favourite EBAY SHOPS for Books

I who has a great interest in Middle Eastern matters very often stop by to admire the rare books offered by CSTESIPHON ANTIQUARIAN BOOKS.
    Sometimes to buy, often to view the many precious things he has to offer about the Middle and Far East, archaelogy, military campaigns (British expeditions in Iraq), Arab Royal houses, culture etc. Usually with many, many photos. The dealer, who is a very nice gentleman, has a very caring hand with his books and the quality is very good.
    http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1...sassZctesiphon

PS Should you question the relevance of these antiquarian books, I tell you that I find it very interesting to see how cultures developed in the last 100 years, and how many Colonial blunders already were discernable at the time, bills to be paid even now...!
    Last edited by L'Etranger; 09-10-2006, 03:28 AM.
    Google ergo sum

Working...
X