Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

"The Modern Moorcock" has been unleashed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Modern Moorcock" has been unleashed!

Okay, I picked up that quote from an editor who read my novel Sons of the Eclipse (part of The Mad Dreaming sequence). His name is Richard Wright, and he's a writer and playright somewhere in Scotland. His company never made it off the ground, but if it had, it would have published what was known as The Mad Dreaming.

And, yes, I was very flattered by association with Mike and his work.

This brings me to the launch of Foolsview Studios, my self-publishing venture. Currently I have 4 novels available, and 4 short story collections, all in lovely trade papberback editions.

My novels include the aforementioned The Mad Dreaming sequence: A Suicide After-world, Sons of the Eclipse, and Summers' End. Plus the stand alone novel Souls to Cinders. All contemporary fantasy unlike you've ever read.

Also available are collections of all my previously published material, which encompasses fantasy, horror, science fiction, alternate realities, time travel, erotica and bizarro fiction.

http://www.foolsviewstudios.com

Unique Fantasy, Horror and Bizarre Fiction for Strange People

Try something new.

Thanks,

Jeffrey A. Stadt
Working...
X