Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Please check out my portfolio website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please check out my portfolio website

Hello, I'm posting this here b/c the forum realted to visual art seems to have vanished. Anyway, I just got a website up and running (still under construction, though) and was hoping people would check out my paintings and let me know what they think.

Just go to
    http://johnpacer.xbuild.com

and click on my pictures.

Thanks a bunch! :D

First of all, understand that I'm no art critic but seriously, thats some class stuff. The only one I can't say I liked was crucifixion, just a little too abstract for me and I can't say I like the cubist (?) style (in general though, not just yours). :? The emotions that you have though are astonishing, I especially like Mental Prison 8O.
    And the first piece, superb. :D

Comment

Is there something wrong with my browser? It all looks like "Black Cat in a Coal Cellar" to me! :?
      \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Mikey_C, I have gotten some reports that the first image on the "Welcome" page either takes an absurdly long time to load or doesn't load at all. The images under the "My Photos and more photos" menu links should come up just fine. If you're not even getting a menu list I don't know what's wrong. :? I'm not that computer savvy these days and it's taken me a devil of a time to get it up.

Judge, I don't know when you looked but I put up a bunch of new images under the "more photos" section. Thanks for the kind words. :D

-John

Comment

Re: Please check out my portfolio website

Some really impressive work! I like the format, too. Much more advanced than I could manage.

You may be interested in looking at the art forum I belong to : http://www.jonny555.co.uk
          [/url]

Comment

Working...
          X