Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

New Lord Dunsany Lost Tales Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lord Dunsany Lost Tales Collection

Pegana Press is releasing a new handprinted and bound gathering of unpublished and uncollected stories from Lord Dunsany. With a rare S.H. Sime illustration frontispiece.

Limited to 80 numbered copies and available for preorder. More information available through the website.
    Last edited by pegana; 09-26-2014, 01:38 PM.

Looks nice. Are you connected to the Dunsany estate? I've always wondered why his incredible writing is so hard to come by. Took me years to track down Gods of Pegana and that was in Ireland, the country in which it was written!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. We have a special relationship with the Dunsany Estate in that we work together to find the best unpublished/uncollected material to bring to fans of Lord Dunsany. They very much encourage hand craftmanship and being artists and designers themselves are very supportive of our efforts. I myself found my edition of Gods of Pegana in a bookstore in Victoria B.C. after practically twisting the owner's arm into finding the box of Dunsany first editions he vaguely recalled having at home somewhere! Of course with the internet now you can find anything you want to. We try to create the feel of an old fashioned bookstore on our website We hope you will find something to tempt you.

Comment

Working...
      X