Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

James A. Michener: 'The Source'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James A. Michener: 'The Source'

I can whole-heartedly recommend anything written by Michener, but 'The Source' is one of my all-time favorite novels. The story begins at an archaeological dig, "the Tell," at a believable fictional town named Makor in modern day Israel. Diagrams show the site and artifacts found at different levels of the Tell corresponding to different periods in time. Michener has stories to go with each artifact found bringing you forward in time from 9834 B.C.E. to 1964 C.E. in the town of Makor in western Galilee. :!:
    \"No, I think Space is a dimension of Time. My theory is that Time is a field and that Space exists as an aspect of Time.\" Michael Moorcock

\"All I know about anything is \"I wasn\'t. I am. I will not be.\" Michael Moorcock
Working...
X