Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Project Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Shoot

Okay, so here is a "project shoot" I did for a photo site I belong to.
    All shot on one day (24hr period), around the area where I work. Posting everything on the roll, (B & W, 36). Called the Street Walk Challenge.

Street Challenge-Madrigal.
    I had sent the roll in by mail 3 Nov, got them back yesterday. After 3 weeks of being AWOL, I got my roll in just under the wire... I think. So there it is, FWIW.

I love the idea of 'street photography', though it is somewhat difficult when you live in a mostly rural setting...
    Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.
    -Yousuf Karsh

Great stuff, Rose! Highly intrigued to follow suit, but can't for the moment. Have to catch up with all the work not done during one week of sick leave, and I don't have as much pictoresque decay around here either. Later this year (although in winter there are fewer hours of daylight and I wouldn't like to start out with a high speed in the morning. But we'll see. Challenge taken, but I need some time to find a perfect day. Maybe even after the Christmas decoration all over the country's down again.
    Last edited by L'Etranger; 12-01-2006, 01:03 PM.
    Google ergo sum

Comment

LE, I really wasn't starting a challenge... but if you'd like to, that would be great! I would love to see this sort of thing from you.

It sure was a lot fun for me.
      -Yousuf Karsh

Comment

Maybe more here would like to take part?
        Reducing the images to a roll of 36 or 37 is ideal, and the fact the pictures once taken can't be deleted is an extra challenge.
        Okay, after Xmas deco's down.
        Google ergo sum

Comment

I'll have a go too

Comment

Please do!
            What fun!
            -Yousuf Karsh

Comment

I rather like the idea of editing them down to a reasonable number, too.
              Or does that just complicate things?

Either way.
              -Yousuf Karsh

Comment

Good works, Rose. I love your picts, so you can show me your world.
                May be, in future, I'dl like to put on web some shots from my places.
                I'm not so good as you as photographer, but it's only for fun
                Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Working...
                X