Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Another Pyat Spotting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Anonymous

Another Pyat Spotting

If I am not mistaken, the masked figure staring directly into the camera (head behind the hose with the red marking) is our old friend Col. Professor Pyat!

Can anyone confirm this?

• Groakes
    badseed
    • Jan 2005

And on a Canadian submarine - the mind boggles...
    Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker.
    Bakunin

Comment

• McTalbayne
      Eternal Companion
      • Jan 2004

Canadian Submarine. This world never ceases to amaze me.
      It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit, and the emperor remains an emperor.

Comment

Anonymous

Pyat invented the Stealth Bomber . . . seventy years ago!

Proof of concept. Congratulations, Professor!

Comment

• xidrep
          Champion of the Balance
          • Nov 2004

Is that Lippisch? Or a Horten? Not Jack Northrop or Prof Hill? Nope, it's Pyat.

Comment

• Jagged
            A confused voice within
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by AgentX
            Pyat invented the Stealth Bomber
            Hush! You know that an international conspiracy robbed Pyat of his righteous claim, and that THEY are out there for him! (Looking around stealthily) Why, nowadays, the public doesn't even know that Pyat invented flight and was the first person to set a foot on Mars. How twisted reality gets these days...
            "If the environment were a bank, we would already have saved it." -Graffitti.

Comment

Anonymous

Unresting genius resolves upon the ultimate goal, with all modern youth keen, game, sharp, and ready to follow! As for me, I refuse to believe they could ever betray the master! Shame forever upon those who have been shown the way and then turn their faces to doubt him! Shame upon those who scoff! Shame upon those who fail!

Forward, my friends! Forward, into the very face of Tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
              X