Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Vengeance of Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    More than ever, it seems.
    Penultimate draft went to the publisher last week.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It is searching for this information that brought me here. This is very good news as I've been looking forward to the book but disheartening that it is still necessary to write it.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Hi, Peter,
    I should have a version ready to send the publisher early next year.
    It's taking quite a while to prepare, because of being the last one and having to resolve all kinds of themes, plot lines and so on. I think the version I'll be sending in will be the penultimate draft. One more draft and it could even be ready for publication this autumn! Sorry it's taken so long but as you can imagine I have to try to make it as good as possible,
    especially since the world appears to have changed so much since I started writing it, with an increase in anti-Semitism, a shift in sympathies in the Middle East and the rise of the neocons (or vieux-fascisti, maybe) with
    their rather chilling rhetoric so reminiscent of Musso and his mates.
    The problems alter a bit as the social climate alters, which is partly why I've been so long getting the book out.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Vengeance of Rome

Vengeance of Rome

Hi Mike

Hope you don't mind me asking but how's Vengeance coming along? I have just started rereading the Pyat books and having been looking forward to the last volume for as long as it's been in the pipeline, I could try to time the latest reading to coincide with the publication of vol 4!

Also look forward to seeing you back here again in wet Wales.

Regards

Peter Dewey
Working...
X