Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Jerry Cornelius story published -- where to send the antho?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Cornelius story published -- where to send the antho?

Dear Mr Moorcock

Something over a year ago, I contacted you via these forums and asked permission to write and seek publication of a Jerry Cornelius story. You were understandably leery of the whole affair, but agreed to allow me to use the appropriate characters on two conditions; firstly, that the proper acknowledgement be published with the story, and secondly, that I consider sending a copy of the published piece your way.

The story has been written. A publisher has been found -- Cat Sparks has accepted "Gaslight a Go-Go" for her third "agog!"

(http://www.catsparks.net/agogpress/authors3.htm)

anthology here in Australia. The acknowledgement was included nicely, with the author bio. All that remains is to send a copy of the anthology your way.

Can you suggest a snailmail address? If you're reluctant to put it in an open forum, I can be contacted at [email protected]

Yours sincerely

Dirk Flinthart
Working...
X