Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

'Catching, Mr Aserinsky, hmph.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zax
    replied
    [Cough] Er, yes, you did, didn't you? :roll: I even own one of the signed paperbacks of FTC. Sorry - I must have been trapped in an alternate timeline where that book hadn't been written yet. Or maybe I should just stop posting when I'm half asleep.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Um -- didn't I just do that with Firing the Cathedral in the
    new Lives and Times ? :)

Leave a comment:

• Zax
    started a topic 'Catching, Mr Aserinsky, hmph.'

'Catching, Mr Aserinsky, hmph.'

Just dipped into 'A Cure for Cancer' (I needed cheering up). Given that Jerry Cornelius doesn't quite seem to go away, can I propose that this incarnation is due for a revival? Iraq as Viet Nam? An unbidden image of COE-lin Powell wearing General Ulysses Washington Cumberland's gorgeous dress and accidentally immolating himself with his own flamethrower comes to mind. Not to mention one of Jerry and Condy Rice thrashing about in the flowerbeds of the Derry and Toms roof garden.
Working...
X