Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Jerry Cornelius Lives - t-shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Cornelius Lives - t-shirt?

I'm looking for a "Jerry Cornelius Lives" t-shirt or some such. Has anyone seen one? Want to make one for me? I'll pay...
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

I could try my hand at a design for a t-shirt. We can have it made by CafePress or Zazzle or whatever. What sort of look did you have in mind?
    "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
    --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Actually I hadn't gotten that far. Hmmm. Let's talk about this off-line. I'll email you soon.

Design suggestions in this thread are most welcome.
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

I'll buy one. :D
        You could make it out of really cheap cotton so that it rapidly displays endogenous chaos.

'Berry! Your T-shirt's falling apart!'

'Oh, that's just entropy'

Comment

Re: Jerry Cornelius Lives - t-shirt?

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore
          I'm looking for a "Jerry Cornelius Lives" t-shirt or some such. Has anyone seen one? Want to make one for me? I'll pay...
          Why not, Jerry Cornelius Lives and Times... ?

Ciao,
          Ant

Comment

Or even Jerry Cornelius is Eternal. Could have a "Jesus Saves" satirical feel to it... :twisted:

Comment

'Jerry is the Reason for the Season'? :D

Comment

This requires some thought, dunnit?

"Jerry Saves"

"The Nth Coming"

"Jerry Cornelius New Worlds Tour '67"

Keep 'em coming.

Comment

"Jerry Cornelius = (n)(n) Degrees from Kevin Bacon"

(n)(n) in this situation is n to the nth. Thank you.

Comment

Cornelius Is My Copilot

Jerry Cornelius Shot Austin Powers

Comment

WWJCD?

What Would Jerry Cornelius Do ?

Then maybe on the back you could do a 'heart-with-arrow-through-it' that says 'Jerry & Catherine' (or maybe 'Catherine & Una')
                      Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

Oh! Oh! Off topic a bit for a minute....
                        On the 'What Would X Do?' subject, I was reading an old copy of Lion annual whilst hard at work the other day, when I came across four pages of fairly lurid 'What would you do?' scenarios for the perspicacious reader's exercise. They included 'rally car plunges into river'; 'shipwrecked chappie with damp firewood and oil-lamp with insufficient oil to reach the wick tries to signal ship at night'; 'paratrooper heavily laden heads for swamp' and 'climbing boy on precipice with transistor radio attacked in Cairngorms by Golden Eagle'. All WWYD? Great fun. The rally car was easy (open the windows, equilibrating the pressure, assuming the drop down the cliff didn't do you in, 'course); The paratrooper one I said; chuck all the gear off that you can, then at least you won't sink so fast, whereas they said; steer the 'chute away from the swamp (which begs the question what the f*ck was he doing heading for a swamp on a steerable 'chute anyway???); the best one was the eagle: one was supposed to turn up the volume on one's trannie, frightening the bird who would be scared by the 'unfamiliar noise' (obviously not been up in the hills n a bank holiday, then) and allow one to escape. I would have just chucked the whole bloody radio at the irritating raptor (although resulting in arrest for conservation issues on my descent...). the shipwreck one was good: Fill the storm-lamp with seawater so that the oil floats to the surface, where it can be lit (like, the tanker full of pissed Lascars is really going to see a two-inch flame that lasts about nine seconds....). But good clean fun, much better than all the celebrity crap that fills modern annuals. And who knows? Them eagles can get right feisty if you're not tuned in to LBC, you know...

Comment

'And now, back to Earl's Court for the Shirt Event'

'I'll repeat that...'

>obscure quotation<

Comment

Bonzo Dog reference ahoy! Don't try to sneak those past us Master P, I have sentient hairs in my nose which detect such vibrations...

Perhaps a nice hip-hop-meets-architecture tee which reads:

"Pass the Corbusier"

No? Just me then...
                            "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

Originally posted by Perdix
                              'And now, back to Earl's Court for the Shirt Event'

'I'll repeat that...'
                              "Yes, where is shirts..?"

How about Jerry Cornelius Lives again with a negative of the image on the back?
                              You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Working...
                              X