Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Question for those who read Hawkmoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those who read Hawkmoon

Ok first I have a little bit of spoiler here so if you are in the process of reading this great series than I suggest you turn back now!

Ok you've been warned.

Last edited by Corum and Elric's Best Friend; 08-05-2008, 10:17 AM.

No answers, but a Public Service Announcement:

You can 'hide' text in Spoiler tags by either clicking the button or by typing [spoiler][/spoiler] around the text.

(You can also Mask text using the button or typing [mask][/mask] as well if you're not using spoilers.)
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Ok I've edited it!

Comment

This is an old thread, but I've just encountered it for the first time. I can't answer the question with any authority, but I always assumed...

“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X