Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

i apologize in advance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i apologize in advance

but i cant seem to find any threads concerning the current steppe of the elric movie?

i havent been back to this site since before the last one crashed and burned

is there any news i should hear?
    im really looking forward to this movie

thanks.
    chapter.

To tell you the truth friend, the movie status is coming along slowly... Look in the Q and A Elric Movie archive, that is all I can tell thee... I too, cannot wait for this movie, but unfortunately no director or the actors have been figured out... ><' I hope to have aided thee...

Your comrade, The Dark Mage Of Melnibone
    They're all true... Especially the lies.

Comment

Hi Legion505. The best place to ask about the Elric Movie is the Elric Movie forum. I believe the latest information is that the Weitz Brothers are tied up on an existing project (Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy), so Elric is unlikely to progress much until that's concluded.
      _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
      _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
      _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
      _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Working...
      X