Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

buy Elric stocks=)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy Elric stocks=)

http://movies.hsx.com/servlet/Securi...l?symbol=ELRIC

I bought 50.000 stocks(for free) for 2 years ago=)

Now lets raise the demand for Elric stocks!

/extreme_one

Originally posted by extreme_one
    http://movies.hsx.com/servlet/Securi...l?symbol=ELRIC

I bought 50.000 stocks(for free) for 2 years ago=)

Now lets raise the demand for Elric stocks!

/extreme_one

Hello extreme_one,

That has got to be fake. It's a good thing you got them for free. I would not
    recommend to anyone to buy it.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

I will gladly give, absolutely for free, an attitude adjustment to any and all who refer to Mike's work as "Tolkien-esque". I offer a wide variety of such adjustments, from whacking their knuckles with a ruler (as I learned to do in Catholic school) thru baseball bats, Clockwork Orange-type "reeducation" and for the more extreme cases a flamethrower. They may think it's just Smaug, but I guarantee it will be much more like a pack of peeved Phoorn!

Miqque
      ... just another sailor on the seas of Fate, dogpaddling desperately ...

Comment

Originally posted by lemec
        Hello extreme_one,

That has got to be fake. It's a good thing you got them for free. I would not
        recommend to anyone to buy it.
        Well, depends what you mean by fake... You never pay for any stocks and the money you buy it for can only be earned... Might be that the movie companies wanted to know how popular the movies are and created this site...

I agree about the "Tolkein-esque". i will write to them and ask them to remove/change it:)

Comment

Originally posted by extreme_one
          Well, depends what you mean by fake... You never pay for any stocks and the money you buy it for can only be earned... Might be that the movie companies wanted to know how popular the movies are and created this site...

I agree about the "Tolkein-esque". i will write to them and ask them to remove/change it:)

ya,thanks.

-because every fantasy movie talked about on the news gets wronfully placed in the category of Narnia,The Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter and not the upcoming Eragon will be the same. 'tis why I still cringe at the thought of what the local media has to say when the Elric movie does come out, they never check their facts and they never take sword & sorcery,fantasy or magic seriously.

-strange they do that,because, there is more reality in Elric, for instance, than there is in any police drama or crime show. All the shows set in out reality have more fiction in them than anything else!

-Lemec

P.S. not that I care what the media thinks, but I do care if they, in their unprofessional opinion, turn people away from the movie.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
          - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
          X