Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

congratulations from the new kingdoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congratulations from the new kingdoms

Hello mr. Moorcock
    It's a great pleasure to me that i can write you this little topic.
    please forgive me my grammatical mistakes,great lord, but i'm from austria and my english is a little bit rusty.
    I now have completed reading the entire elric-saga and in this case i have a question to you. At the end of the book "stormbringer" elrics body wos murderd by his sword, and the manifestation that awakes in stormbringer, what in ariochs name happend to it?
    I also want to felicitate you to your bombastic mental fantasy which is reflected in your storys. Espacially the arcades where you discribe the beauty and,at the same time, abstraction of the chaos.
    I hope you will write as much again, and let your readers escape a little from reality.
    In eternal loyality, great warrior of the cosmic balance, your enthusiastic reader shauku.
    Rock on guy
Working...
X