Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric Video Montage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elric Video Montage

Im not sure if this has been posted but here goes

Click Here

Arma virumque cano.

Comment

Very nice. Quite a few images I haven't seen before, and not a bad bit of music, either. PWV would rather enjoy this I feel.
      You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

I like the image at 04:22. Hire that artist for film casting, makeup and art direction staffs.

Comment

Very very cool, thanks for posting it!

Comment

I really enjoyed that, I was glad to see Broms interpretation of Elric was included in the montage.

Comment

Hopefully we can embed objects here one day. Can't seem to at the moment, although I tried HTML tags of various sorts. Both the link and the video could then be easily seen. Folks are going nuts on other boards embedding favorite YouTube videos.

THis was really a nice montage, hadno't seen about 3rd-4th image from the last, Elric looking quite noble with full flowing hair (although I believe albino hair is rather thin) in a pencil sketch.

Nice tune - must admit I hadn't heard it, somehow "missing" BOC along with other CDs over the years. (Opened a John Hiatt case the other day, found Led Zep II. Don't recall buying Led Zep II. And Best of the Coasters vanished. Odd. Must have gremlins.)

Last edited by Miqque; 08-18-2006, 11:06 AM. Reason: Attempting to embed.
              Miqque
              ... just another sailor on the seas of Fate, dogpaddling desperately ...

Comment

Very cool!

Ken
                Ken Boorman
                Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Working...
                X