Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

MoaS issue 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoaS issue 4

Just in from the comic shop with Elric: Making of Sorcerer #4. It's late so I won't be reading it until tomorrow, but hey, it's here!!!

Just want to remind everyone about the preview we have here in the Q&A:

http://www.multiverse.org/fora/showthread.php?t=3568
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Just got mine this morning! Now I need to sit down and start at the beginning... too bad I have 8+ hours of work ahead of me first.

I'd like to mention that upon first perusal of part 4, I spotted a rather familiar-looking chap on page 17.
      "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
      --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Originally posted by PsychicWarVeteran
        Just got mine this morning! Now I need to sit down and start at the beginning... too bad I have 8+ hours of work ahead of me first.

I'd like to mention that upon first perusal of part 4, I spotted a rather familiar-looking chap on page 17.
        Who is it? Put it in a spoiler.
        Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

I've got to see if my local shoppe got it. I might have to order it if they don't have it. Looking forward to it.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
          - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Originally posted by Reinart der Fuchs
            Who is it? Put it in a spoiler.
            Best/Mario

Comment

Anyone see MOAS 4 in the UK yet? I was hoping my comic shop would have it in, but no dice. Hopefully next week (maybe).
              _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
              _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
              _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
              _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

One thing I'm a bit shaky on:

Best/Mario

Comment

Originally posted by Thongor
                  Just in from the comic shop with Elric: Making of Sorcerer #4. It's late so I won't be reading it until tomorrow, but hey, it's here!!!
                  Ah... Thanks for the reminder. I ordered all 4 at a local comic shop. Got the first one in. Hoping the last 3 are in now. I wanted to read them all in one shot.

Comment

I was able to obtain Elric:The Making of a Sorcerer #1 today! The store had some in their archive section. If I did not read this site, I would never have known they were even out.

I go to the comic stores once in awhile and I never saw them until I started asking for them.

I will check on Saturday to see if I can get MOAS #4.

1-3 are superb! (I'm sure number 4 is fantastic as well!)

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Sneaky... very sneaky. :)
                      Best/Mario

Comment

Stopped by the comic shop and picked up the 2, 3 and 4 of 4 on Friday. Now I need to get them read so I can click the "spoiler" buttons!

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Mario
                          I noticed that, very cool.

Batman: It's a low neighborhood, full of rumpots. They're used to curious sights, which they attribute to alcoholic delusions.

Robin: Gosh, drink is sure a filthy thing, isn't it? I'd rather be dead than unable to trust my own eyes!

Comment

DC Wrote
                            Killing his sister is extremely ominous
                            Almost puts one in mind of Jerry and Catherine C. Cycles and Recycles.

Comment

Working...
                            X