Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric Collectible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I won't try for the Avatar that exceeds the 80x80 rule.

Looked good for a bit though Duke. :(

Don't mess with the Admin. He da man! :D
    When they had advanced together to meet on common
    ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
    and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
    each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
    mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
    killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

If you do it again, I'll be forced to increase the size of my avatar, and nobody wants that. 8O
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

No please don't show us your big Avatar .
        :oops:
        I have tons of pics at 80x80 or smaller. I just saw Duke's and said "Ooooo lovin' it"
        What can I say? I'm a photoshop tweakin' fool (when I should be working!) :lol:

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

It shows the world, and especially those pirate scoundrels, that
          an elite fighting police force can be amassed in the blink of an eye,
          the "beep" of a keying error, the "click" of a switch, the "prrrt!" of a beer fart, the "Oh my!" of a "wrong-hole entry!"

As quick as the alarm had sounded, the problem has been addressed, and dealt with like the cold, swift steel of Lady Justice's sword would.

We are successful in expediting truth and justice for Michael in the name of the Multiverse and the Cosmic Balance!

Hip-Hip! Hoooraao-oooooh**...! (Oops! I fell off of my stool! and spilled my ale all over the floor! Curse me! It was the last of it. Wait! I have a straw! Hoorah!! :)

Comment

The same thing happened to a dude who was trying to sell a Michael, hand edited, 6 chapter chunk of VENGENCE from 1995. Within 24 hours the item was removed from ebay. Rah!

Originally posted by Jeriko
            As quick as the alarm had sounded, the problem has been addressed, and dealt with like the cold, swift steel of Lady Justice's sword would.

We are successful in expediting truth and justice for Michael in the name of the Multiverse and the Cosmic Balance!
            The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Hurrah for the "wrong-hole entry!" !! :lol:

We are like the Great Hand that holds The Balance.

They have gone too far,
              Now we shall tip The Balance
              And cast them into Ruin...

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Let's hope Michael's lawyer gets to eBay before some other joker makes some cash off of his work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44111

Only one I found there. Looked for Sam Greenwell(artist of bust in question), Elric, Eternal Warrior, Toy Vault. Same link to eBay I found before.

I am saving these sites (in total) to my hard drive. When I worked for this trademark atty., he was going after PETA for putting up some fake Wendy's corp. site (dead bloody animals; Dave Thomas smiling at them etc...). They tried to pull it, but too late, I had saved it all. Boy were their faces red!

Haha HoHo HeeHee

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Three Texas Women

TEXAS WOMEN

Three Texas women go down to Mexico one night, get drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.
                  The first one, a Brunette, is strapped in the electric chair, and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I am from the Baylor School of Divinity, and I believe in the Almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent."
                  They throw the switch and nothing happens, so they figure God must not want this woman to die, and they let her go.
                  The second one, a Redhead, is strapped in and gives her last words, "I am from the Texas Tech University School of Law [as opposed to Chaos! --Jer :P] and I believe in the power of Justice to intervene on the part of the innocent." They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. They figure that law is on this woman's side, so they let her go.
                  The last one, a Blonde, is strapped in and says, "Well, Shugah, ahm from Texas A&M, majorin in Electrical Engineerin, and ah'll tell y'all right now, y'all ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't connect them two wires right ova there!"
                  \"Bush\'s army of barmy bigots is the worst thing that\'s happened to the US in some years...\"
                  Michael Moorcock - 3am Magazine Interview

Comment

LMAO Jer!

I'll save it, if you don't mind.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

I guess its safe to say that everyone here is on the side of Law then? Take that CHAOS!

Comment

hehe

Better now??? :D

Comment

It did look good large sized though Duke.

A temporary coup I guess! :lol:

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

lol yeah it was more impressive but rules are rules :D

even for arioch....
                            :lol:

Comment

Remember: Even Arioch cannot exist without a multiverse.

Comment

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol:

Comment

Working...
                                X