Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric comic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Tsathoggua eats chips and curry.

[quote="Michael Moorcock"]Yes. The third one is completed and with DC and Walter is working on the fourth one now!

The third one is even better than the other two, in my opinion.

I hope that Walt learns how to draw noses on characters, even if they are in the background of the picture. Some of these poor characters lose their sense of smell and don't realise that their poor schnozzles have vanished. No wonder then that they want to take over the multiverse to rail against the injustice of it all, when they can't find their beloved conks!

Koitsu :twisted:

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Yes. The third one is completed and with DC and Walter is working on the fourth one now! The third one is even better than the other two, in my opinion. A French album is also being published by Soleil -- each album will contain two stories. The production quality is outstanding.

Leave a comment:

• David Mosley
    replied
    They're coming. See Walt's comments in this thread: [broken link]

Mike has also mentioned something of what's happening with MOAS around these parts.

:)
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-08-2010, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Elric comic?

Elric comic?

Does anyone know what happened to the rest of the Elric comics,the ones where he has dreams featuring the elements? I think he got thru earth and water, but I can't find the air and fire ones. Did they ever appear?

FP
Working...
X