Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

'The Elric Saga Part Four'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Mosley
    replied

Gollancz will be publishing a (revised) omnibus collection of 'The Elric Saga Part Four' under the title 'Elric: The Moonbeam Roads' as part of The Michael Moorcock Collection in the next year or so so it might be an idea to hold on for this more reasonably priced edition to come out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MilkManX
    replied
    I am new to Elric and Mr. Moorcock. I recently got the first 2 SFBC hardcovers at a used bookstore. I noticed part 3 and 4 are very expensive! They must not have made near as many copies..

Leave a comment:

• Seanicus
    replied
    I just recently purchased all four books. Parts I and II were relatively inexpensive, but III and IV hit the wallet pretty hard.

Any idea on how many of each book were printed?

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    replied
    John, according to the Science Fiction Book Club site, it came out in June and is 'ready to ship'... but as they have a 1951 publication date for some of the books I'm not sure whether to believe them :scratch: New members could get the whole set for peanuts. Shame you have to live in America to join :(

Leave a comment:

• JohnDavey
    started a topic 'The Elric Saga Part Four'.

Dear all,

The Science Fiction Book Club in the U.S.A. is announcing 'The Elric Saga Part Four', containing 'The Dreamthief's Daughter', 'The Skrayling Tree' & 'The White Wolf's Son'.

When's it out, and -- more importantly -- are there any members of the club who can order and send me a copy (for full reimbursement, obviously)?

Thanx & best,

John.
Working...
X