Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Have the collectors here seen this Jade Man's Eyes chapbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuyLawley
    replied
    I'd forgotten about that; well remembered, Aral!

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    replied
    I have the original Jade Man's Eyes chapbook, but have never read it in case it gets damaged. Don't forget that the story was reprinted in the [Flashing Swords #2] paperback anthology (US & UK), which provides an easier way to read the original text.
    Last edited by Rothgo; 07-31-2010, 06:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Yes, done on heavier than usual art paper. It CAN however be reglued reasonably easily... But the cracking spine is hard to avoid.

Leave a comment:

• Governor of Rowe Island
    replied
    I was lucky enough to find two copies. I gave one of them to the friend who insisted I start reading Mike's work.
    I think I've only read it once and I don't think will again after hearing what happened to Guy's copy!

Leave a comment:

• GuyLawley
    replied
    Owned it, read it, cracked the glue and had the pages fall loose into my lap :) !!

Other collectors probably know what I mean. There must be very few truly mint copies around (or even intact copies!). It does come up on eBay etc & may fetch a high price occasionally. Cheap copies are currently available on ABE, claiming to be in VG or better condition.

It's a square-bound book, about the same size as an ordinary paperback, but necessarliy a "slim volume."

The story was substantially revised for its book appearance.

Scans are already in the Image Gallery:
    [link expired]

Unicorn was run by an old pal of Mike's who also published Elric: the Return To Melnibone without clearing it with Druillet, which led to all sorts of fun and games, as Mike has detailed elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Have the collectors here seen this Jade Man's Eyes chapbook?

http://www.infinitematrix.net/faq/fu...moorcock2.html
Working...
X