Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Making The Sorcerer: Chapter 3 Exclusive Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making The Sorcerer: Chapter 3 Exclusive Preview

I'm beside myself with excitement because Mike and Walt have given us the scoop of all scoops. The following article contains four pages of pre-production pages of Elric: The Making of a Sorcerer Chapter 3. Thanks to Mike, Walt and DC Comics.
    [link expired]

If you find errors in my article, please let me know and I'll correct them in a timely manner.
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Administrator, with these pages you are really spoiling us. :D
    _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Thank you very much. I am doing my best to improve the quality of content at the site. I have plans for many more articles. But they take so darn long to make. Furthermore, it takes as long to research everything a it does to write the thing. This despite the fact we've got all the information in one place!
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

You're doing a fantastic job, Berry. Truly excellent work.
        "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
        --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Thanks again. I couldn't do it without the help of The Amazing Chaos Engineers. We've got around 3,000 images in the gallery now. How could I not make excellent articles?

Comment

Very tasty. Whilst we are waiting for it to come out we can have fun writing our own dialogue...
            \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Berry, your great work never ceases to amaze me.

In fairness, I'm easily amazed :D

Comment

Want to see this NOW...

Silly space-time continuum. *sigh*
                Best/Mario

Comment

Thanks Doc.

I was feeling AR on the bus, so I cleaned up the end of that article. It was looking raggedy.

Comment

Nice picture, but when is the comic out?

Originally posted by Doc
                    Berry, your great work never ceases to amaze me.

In fairness, I'm easily amazed :D

Its a good job that some of us aren't easily amazed then! I was wondering if these pictures ,nice as they are, will be all that we see of E:TMOAS #3? Can we please have a definate release date so that we know exactly when this much waited for comic comes out? I mean how long do we have to wait? Are we meant to wait till our beards grow as long as Mike's?

Comment

Working...
                    X