Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

5 (Rare) Cornelius books on ebay now + free Elric poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 (Rare) Cornelius books on ebay now + free Elric poster

hey folks, i have listed a bundle of Cornelius books including some rare ones on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8308199310

New Nature of the Catastrophe
    Firing the Cathedral
    Lives and Times of Jerry Cornelius
    Entropy Tango
    Cornelius Chronicles

they are in great condition, and I am sorry to part with them, but I am leaving the country. New Nature of the Catastrophe alone cost $50 and is pretty darn rare.

anyway I also have the Robert Gould poster of the Elric saga (the one with the book covers) and figured if anyone wants it I will throw it in with the books, as long as whoever gets it pays the packing and shipping. It has never been out of the plastic and cardboard mounting.

anyway let me know if you have any questions [email protected]

thanks

I have bid on it, though I'll likely be outbid(jonkirsh). Please ignore the negative feedback I have, I made the account some years ago for a friend's use and he screwed me over. I have every intention of paying should I win the auction. Ill pay for the poster shipping as well, if it's not too pricey. Just wanted to let you know.

Comment

Working...
    X