Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric, Making of a Sorcerer 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talisant
    replied
    Wow, Hey Kids, fill in the blanks and make up your own adventure!

With the all new Eternal Champion Activity book,
    featureing an Elric crayon section,
    Connect the Dots Jerry C. plot lines,
    and a Jumble section where you find and circle the incarnation names.

You'll be a happy lad come Christmas morning.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Or you could cut out the English balloons and paste 'em over the French ones!

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael Moorcock
    It's appearing in two hardbacks in France -- who reproduce the art much better, I must say.
    I've said it in a different thread, but I'll repeat it here-. The Soleil edition is stunning in its execution. It seems far more vibrant than the DC books, for some reason. Now I need to learn French. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    My guess, Thong, is that they will put the whole thing out as one book eventually, but there have been no discussions yet. So far we're just glad to get the whole four-parter out. It's appearing in two hardbacks in France -- who reproduce the art much better, I must say.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Merci mon ami!

Um ? Me ? Walter ?
    Walter's getting close to finishing the final (No. 4) book as we speak. I saw some of it today and must say it's brilliant.
    DC, I think, will wait until they have everything in hand before bringing out 3 and 4. Then the second French album (incorporating 3 and 4) should also come out.

Thanks for replying to my query Mr Moorcock.There has been plenty of gossip and hot air about when and where the comic will appear and it is good to hear some information from the best of sources.
    The art that I've seen on this site by Simonsen is beautiful! I love those flying ships and I can't wait to read about why those Myyrhn(?) are attacking Melnibone!

Merci

Paighon :D

Leave a comment:

• Thongor
    replied
    Mike, do you know if DC plans tp reprint all four issues in a trade? Guess it would be a slim volume, but it wold be nice to have so I could shelve it beside the Michael Moorcock's Multiverse trade.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Um ? Me ? Walter ?
    Walter's getting close to finishing the final (No. 4) book as we speak. I saw some of it today and must say it's brilliant.
    DC, I think, will wait until they have everything in hand before bringing out 3 and 4. Then the second French album (incorporating 3 and 4) should also come out.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The Quest for Elric and His Sorcery.

Walter is, as I've said elsewhere, working on the final part, having delivered part 2, but I'd guess DC are being a bit cautious about announcing publication until they have Pt 4 in hand. That's all done in thumbnails but I don't know how far Walter's got with the finished pencils.

Does anyone have any more news (not hearsay) about the last two Elric comics?

:) Paighon

Leave a comment:

• Miqque
    replied
    Mike- What operating system are you using? Windows XP?

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    replied
    Maybe you need the Rose to make you a moonbeam search engine :)

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Still can't find it. Must be in the computer somewhere. Can't remember what I filed it under!

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    replied
    I honestly can't remember. I don't have a copy with me in California!
    Ask the question again around 10th December and I'll be able to check. It's quite a while since I did it and I'm terrible, as people know, about remembering details of my own stuff. I think I mostly did stuff about supernatural heirarchy and so on. Probably isn't my idea.
    As requested. 8) I'm seeing quite a lot of people wondering about the bible on other fan boards...it's been suggested as affecting everything from Dr. Fate to the possible replacement of Superman.

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    replied
    That was last year...I was at that panel.

Leave a comment:

• Furioso2012
    replied
    MM on CM: that's a thrilling concept!

I saw Walt on a panel at SDCC this year (or was it last?), along with Louise Simonson, Chuck "He's a very nice guy...really!" Austin, Bruce Jones and Danny Fingeroth. He was hilarious, generous and v. cool indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I honestly can't remember. I don't have a copy with me in California!
    Ask the question again around 10th December and I'll be able to check. It's quite a while since I did it and I'm terrible, as people know, about remembering details of my own stuff. I think I mostly did stuff about supernatural heirarchy and so on. Probably isn't my idea.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X