Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

stormbringer/mournblade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stormbringer/mournblade

I make swords as a hobby and i've always wanted to make an attempt at stormbringer .However I would like it to appear as mr. moorcock intended. has mr. moorcock ever done any drawings or does he have a favorite artists rendition?

Re: stormbringer/mournblade

Originally posted by randyc
    I make swords as a hobby and i've always wanted to make an attempt at stormbringer .However I would like it to appear as mr. moorcock intended. has mr. moorcock ever done any drawings or does he have a favorite artists rendition?
    I believe Mr. Moorcock has commission Simon Fearnhamm the master Sword Smith @ Raven Armoury in England to produce the official Stormbringer replica. They do fantastic work at Raven Armoury but the wait for the custom Stormbringer is 3-4 years and it is costly. Here is a link to their website. www.raven-armoury.co.uk

Comment

Armourers to HRH EofM

That's right. Raven have made a very good sword and are the only licensed
      armourers to Melnibone at present. All best, MM

Comment

swords

see, now that is not at all how I pictured stormbringer. thanks for the help guys, now I know.

Comment

Working...
        X