Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric Comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terryallenuk
    replied
    Excellent news I'll now look forward to reading it. And I'll check out he thread .

Thanks Michael.

Terry

Leave a comment:

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    It's a rather new thread MM is referring to, and can be found here:

[broken link]

Considering Walter Simonson himself pops in to answer your questions, I can think of no better source regarding this awesome comic.

You can also see some samples of the remarkable work WS is doing in the MWM Image Gallery:

[broken link]

Go buy it, terryallenuk, it's well worth the money.
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-13-2010, 12:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Judging by my royalty statements, sales are pretty good. It's not sales but Walter's problems, which are largely behind him now. He's still working on the third issue, which should be finished fairly soon. No need
    to worry about the series being completed. We're all happy with it and
    it will be completed and will appear as an album. Part of the problem is the amount of work which Walter is putting into every issue. He's really working at his best and if you compare the Elric with the current Tom Strong (the first part of my story) you'll notice the difference. Nothing wrong with the Ordway (though I'm not happy with his Zodiac/Elric) but
    there isn't a quarter of the work Walter's putting in to the Elric project.
    DC are behind it, but have given up announcing dates until the whole issue is in their hands! You can read current discussions between the readers, Walter and myself at the appropriate thread here.

Leave a comment:

• terryallenuk
    started a topic Elric Comic

Elric Comic

Anyone any news on the future of this ? I was undecided whether to pick up the individual issues or wait for the trade [ hopefully ] when it was announced .

Decided to wait but I see that the 2nd issue was late and on one of the comics news boards they were sceptical that it would get finished , poor sales figures I guess .

Now if it's poor sales doubt a trade will get done but don't particularly want to get the comics if it's never finished .

Help ?

Terry
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheREHcomicsgroup/
Working...
X