Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric Video Game Part 4 ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theocrat
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael Moorcock
    I've written to you via your email address. At present Universal control the electronic game rights to Elric.
    Wonder what they might have in store for a kind of game... Hope it's not as LOTR games though.. Too linear and uninspiring.. although nice graphics.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I've written to you via your email address. At present Universal control the electronic game rights to Elric.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Elric Video Game Part 4 ?!

Elric Video Game Part 4 ?!

Dear Mr Moorcock

I Know that none of the 3 previous video game projects on Elric's universe has come to life but 4 can be a good number

I have a very talented team that is dreaming of making a video game on Elric's World. I want to know if that can by possible ?

We are a medium size producer and developer (60 people) based in Paris working with big international distributors (Take2, Atari, Ubisoft, ... EA in the past, ...) We are not are big as EA but I can assure you that if we start the project we will finish the game.
    Let me know your thoughts

Jean-Christophe Marquis, founder and CEO Monte Cristo Games
Working...
X