Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

New Elric comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Our Action Man is a Noir 'Tec fan and most of his cases take him into the Oregon interior...

Leave a comment:

• mordenkainen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikey_C
    The great thing about Action Man was the chord you pulled from a tracheotomy scar in his throat to make him squawk inane and inappropriate militaristic slogans Action Man Patrol, Fall In!.
    Some years ago the guys at آ®TMark ( http://www.rtmark.com exchanged the voiceboxes of some barbie and GI joe dolls and put them back on the market. (http://www.rtmark.com/blo.html I always found that hilarious, tat's the sort of subversion i'm fond of...imagine Barbie groaning "go ahead, make my day..."

Leave a comment:

• Mikey_C
    replied
    I sold my Action Man at a CND jumble sale. I denuded him of his weaponry, painted a peace sign on his "French Resistance" black polo neck (the beret was cool 8) ) and labelled him a "Non-Violent Direct Action Man". No doubt he soon gave up this hippy shit and got himself tooled up again when his purchaser took him home.

The great thing about Action Man was the chord you pulled from a tracheotomy scar in his throat to make him squawk inane and inappropriate militaristic slogans Action Man Patrol, Fall In! Mine had an operation which failed and lost his voice. You may see this in operation in the first scene of Nicolas Roeg's "Don't Look Now", just before the little girl drowns.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    GI Joe in a British uniform...

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Yeah, thanks for that. We've been in Mississippi and mail's been accumulating in Texas. Interesting that both ghost writers get a credid as dedications! I'll be reading that as soon as some leisure time comes up. Trying to do revisions on the final Elric and the final Pyat at the moment, plus an intro to The Hopkins Manuscript by Sherriff (who also wrote The Invisible Man and Goodbye Mr Chips for movies).
    Have a good one, AM!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic New Elric comic

New Elric comic

I just found Elric in comic shop, gumshoe.

I was asked to track down (2of4) found it today.
    Must have just came out. How often do these come out?

Cold here now. May get down to 25F. clear skies do that.
    I just hope I don't hit any NOIR ICE on the roads. Bad enough
    looking into the NOIR EYES of the dames I run into.

Did ya get the drop on George Sanders?

Happy New Year
    --Action Man
Working...
X