Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Wanna hear something really, really funny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna hear something really, really funny?

I put my Elric:Making of a Sorcerer #1 somewhere safe last week so it didn't get creased.

Guess what...

I've lost the damn thing!!! :( :( :( :( :(

I've looked all over the house twice!!! :x :x :x :x :x

Don't suppose any of you know where it is, do you?

Did you look in the toaster?
    My Facebook; My Band; My Radio Show; My Flickr Page; Science Fiction Message Board

Comment

(Rushes to toaster...)
      Nope, not there either. :(
      Y'all have no idea how much of an absolute MUPPET I feel like at the moment!
      Unless it shows up today as I turn the house upside down and inside out (again, 3rd time now...) I'm gonna have to buy the darn thing again. :x :x :x

Comment

I suspect foul play. Clearly Mr M has been training cats to sneak in to readers' homes and eat their comics, so that they have to buy more and more copies to replace them. No wonder he's staying out of the picture at the moment... presumably concocting an elaborate alibi!

Luckily, his cunning plan won't effect me, as my local comic shop still hasn't managed to track down a copy yet.
        "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

I'd happily get you a copy D. I got mine with no fuss at all, and they had plenty of copies in stock. I'm already getting them for Oren as he can't find them in Hungary at all. So, while I'm feeling generous, let me know!
          Call me cockey, but if there\'s an alien I can\'t kill, I haven\'t met him and killed him yet!

Comment

Bless you Bob, that's very good of you. I think I'll give them one more chance this week, and then call it quits... of course I still owe Cypher and yourself for tube fare, so we'll have to work something out... I'll e-mail you.
            Thanks for the offer! :D

Sorry 8thSon, I hope your search is successful!

Comment

Well, I found it. Somehow it ended up round at my sister's house! How, why, not got a clue! She brought it back round thismorning, not realising I'd wrenched the house apart looking for it!!!

Panic over. Life can return once more to normal... such as normal is.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer
                I suspect foul play. Clearly Mr M has been training cats to sneak in to readers' homes and eat their comics, so that they have to buy more and more copies to replace them. No wonder he's staying out of the picture at the moment... presumably concocting an elaborate alibi!

Luckily, his cunning plan won't effect me, as my local comic shop still hasn't managed to track down a copy yet.
                It must have been the ELRICAT previosuly mentioned in another topic!

Comment

White fur, red eyes, black claws? 8O

Comment

... claws that howl through the air like the very stuff of death, rending flesh and iron as easily as a tongue lapping through cream... ElriCat!!!

Comment

Is he/she/it appearing in any novels? :D

Comment

Originally posted by TheEighthSon
                        Is he/she/it appearing in any novels? :D
                        He? Meow Yes. Novels? Meow Soon.

Comment

Cool. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by DeeCrowSeer
                            ... claws that howl through the air like the very stuff of death, rending flesh and iron as easily as a tongue lapping through cream... ElriCat!!!
                            HAHAHA, youve got a great Wit Man!

Comment

Working...
                            X