Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric and The Rose have kids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead-Air
    replied
    That sounds like a major hint as to what the title of the new book may be getting at, eh? Of course most of us probably thought White Crow was Elric's son until near the end of The Skrayling Tree...

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Well, Oon, the Dreamthief, had twins, I'm pretty sure of that. :)

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey Stadt
    replied
    But, didn't Rose go off and have twins sometime? I thought I read that in one of the Second Ether novels? Or was she one of the twins? My memory is failing me -- ouch.

-- Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Dead-Air
    replied
    There's a little bit of Elric interacting with the Eldren in one of the other author's tales in the anthology Tales of the White Wolf and indeed another siring of sorts, but I won't give it all away...

Leave a comment:

• Kitsune
    replied
    You may have a point....
    Originally posted by Doc
    Some politicians should apologize for campaigning. :D

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Some politicians should apologize for campaigning. :D

Leave a comment:

• Kitsune
    replied
    I think authors are supposed to plug their latest book, no need to appologize. It would be like politicians appologizing for campaining. :)

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Hmmm. I always thought Oon the Dream Thief was the mother of Elric's children. There's more of this in The White Wolf's Son. Sorry to keep plugging the latest book, but it really does set out to amplify a few of these reerences...

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Elric and The Rose have kids!

Elric and The Rose have kids!

I've been reading the DC multiverse comic recently and at the end there's a reference to Elric and his "sister" giving birth to a race of people.Since earlier in the story Elric calls The Rose his sister ,I got to thinking who could be a race descended from Elric and The Rose? From their description the Eldren from the original Erekose story sound like good candidates-They have a rosey tint to their skin for a start and in live in harmony with nature (or is that the Vadagh?) and the Balance.Does anyone think my mercurial musings worthy of comment? :)
Working...
X