Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Elric Saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Elric Saga

Dear Mr. Moorcock,

I hope all is well. I have been a fan of yours since I was a very small lad. I can still remember sitting in my room and reading my first copy of "Elric of Melnibone". I finished it in one sitting! My imagination soared to a place it had never been taken to before. I remember thinking how this would be a GREAT MOVIE. I am glad to hear that a movie is in the works. Recently, I was able to procure the complete Elric Saga with the cover art of Mr. Michael Whelan (cica 1972). I was amazed by this art series from the first time I saw it. The covers gave awesome life to your words. They are forever etched in my mind. I would like to ask how the covers came into being and are you & Mr. Whelan friends? Will he be inking the movie posters? Also, I hope you do not mind me asking this, but it would be a great honor if you would allow me to send this series of books to you for an autograph? Thank you for this opportunity to voice my praise to you for your works.

Warmest Regards,

Mul-Gar
Working...
X