Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric Of Melniboné AudioBook Auction

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elric Of Melniboné AudioBook Auction

Now is your chance to gift someone with the new AudioRealms Elric Of Melnibonأ© AudioBook!

To bid, post a message with your bid on the specific item in the auction you wish to win.

This auction is open to members only. The duration of this auction is about one week.

All monies raised will go to the New Worlds Authors Fund, a fund maintained by Michael Moorcock to the benefit of special projects and authors. In the event of a tie, the winners will be informed and offered options. Checks should be made out to 'New Worlds Authors Account'. Anyone in any country can participate. The auction will end August 15th, 2004 at 12:00:00 AM EST. The winner of the auction has the post with the latest possible time stamp. A bid of August 14, 2004 at 11:59:59 PM EST would be the last valid timestamp. The computer upon which this website resides is set for Eastern Standard Time. In the event of a tie, arrangements will be made to satisfy all winning bidders. The auction winner will provide $5.00 US shipping and handling. Please post your bid as a message in this thread.

$1.00 is the minimum bid increment. Any fraction of a dollar will be rounded up to the next highest dollar amount.

Customizations to the autograph are not possible on this CD because is already signed and in my possesion ready to be sent to our winner!

The winner will be contacted via email to get your mailing address. You don't have to post it here. If you have questions, please contact me via the Feedback link.

Here are the items up for auction:

1x AudioRealms' Elric Of Melnibonأ©

This terrific item has been given to us to auction off to help support MWM. We get support for our monthly hosting fees through the New Worlds Authors Fund. I recruited the donation from Fred Godsmark and with help from Michael we got it autographed. The CD case and CD #1 has been autographed by Michael Moorcock. For more details on the item and a link to AudioRealms visit this annoucement that was made recently. [broken link]
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-21-2010, 02:31 PM.
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

I'm hoping you meant August 15, not May 15.

I'll make the first bid of $10.

Comment

I'll bid $20.00 :)

Ken
      Ken Boorman
      Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Berry, I am little confused about the time the auction ends. I believe you wrote that the auction ends at 12:00:00 am est on august 15 which would be midnight but bids would be taken til 11:59:59 est which is basically noon and 12 hours after the auction ends.

Comment

Thanks Doc and Omen. I always screw that up. The dates have been corrected. Please review the message above.
          The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

For those interested in this auction, if it will help get it going ....
            If the audiobook is sent to me after the auction, I will have Jeff West and the production crew sign it as well, and then shrinkwrap it for posterity.

The cover is changing slightly for the next run, so this will be a collectors item in even more ways.

Also remember (please correct me if I am wrong Berry) they are the black discs, which will never, never ever be used in my machines again.

This is for a good cause!!
            Mercenary Sound Designer
            www.audiorealms.com

Comment

Since Fred is such a great salesperson-

$25

Comment

As it's a good cause :twisted:
                $30.00

Ken
                Ken Boorman
                Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

I'll go $35.
                  \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

Zakt is our winner. Thanks for bidding everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X