Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric books in canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Anonymous

Elric books in canada

Hi everyone,
    I live in montreal canada and i would like to know if anyone knows of a good place where i can find the entire serie of the elric saga.
    I just can't seem to find it in any bookstore anymore!
    Isnt't there some sort of reprint or something ? Is there any way to get my hand on them.
    I read them all as a child but i would really like to be able to own them and read them again.

any idea how i can get my hands on them :?:
  • KenBoorman
    Citizen of Tanelorn
    • Jan 2004

Hi ManOwaR,
    Mike has stated in other threads here that a lot of his books are out of print at the moment and his manager is waiting until the release of the Elric movie is immenent before negotiating for their rerelease. Makes sense to me - he will be in a much stronger bargaining position with all the hype for the movie etc.

Ken
    Ken Boorman
    Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

• MasterGrazzt
      Wanderer of the Mittel March
      • Jul 2004

Check a used book store, especially a sci-fi/fantasy dedicated one.

Comic or hobby shops often carry Moorcock novels, especially the White Wolf/Borealis omnibuses.

Comment

Anonymous

thanks

I did check amazon.com, i want to buy the same edition so that it looks nice on the shelf of course
        and on amazon there seems to be many different kind of editions so im not sure if i could get them all.
        I don't know if i want to wait until the movie hype starts before i start reading them again.
        I just finished the dreamthief's daughter...thats when i realized i really miss those books and want to read them again
        I love the book by the way! I will go get the sequel tomorow.

Comment

• JasonStarfire
          Wanderer of the Mittel March
          • Jul 2004

I found the entire Elric saga at Half Price Books abut a year or so ago, if you have one of those in your area.

I've never had so much luck finding an entire series of books in one place, before. Even new book stores that I shop are too often plagued with the curse of not having the first book in a series. :roll:

If only shopping online could provide the same overall experience that comes with shopping at secondhand book stores.... *sighs, etc*

~JS...

Comment

Working...
          X