Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Elric Dragonrider picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Anonymous

The Elric Dragonrider picture

Hello everybody,

I was browsing the image gallery when I found the Elric Dragonrider picture. It's indicated the the author is unknown.

Well, I can inform you

It's the picture of the french Game Master's Screen for the first edition of Stormbringer rpg, published by Oriflam, as you can see it here:
    http://www.roliste.com/detail.jsp?id=4847
    (clik on the image if you want to see a bigger version). It's been drawed by the french artist Hubert de Lartigue.

As an aside, my favorite GM's Screen picture ever is the french Hawkmoon 1e ed screen, by the same artist :
    http://www.roliste.com/detail.jsp?id=4826

Fortunately, not all game art about Mr. Moorcok characters is ugly
    :)

Cheers,

Vazkor[/url]
  • McTalbayne
    Eternal Companion
    • Jan 2004

Mr M, are you even made aware of half the stuff thats made using the characters youve created?
    It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit, and the emperor remains an emperor.

Comment

• SardonicSquirrel
      Wanderer of the Mittel March
      • Jul 2004

Screen

I actualy own that screen
      I used to own both the Elric and Hawkmoon RPG but i have no idea what i did with them...since that was over 17 years ago at least!
      but i DO still have the ELRIC screen! and it is wonderful indeed..
      maybe i should frame it or something...

hey ...this has nothing to do with the thread...but..im new here and my avatar pic won't load ...any idea why or how i can make it work?
      it IS less then 80x80 and less then 10k so..i dont see the problem

Comment

• Whiskers
        flying cat
        • Nov 2003

Re: Screen

Originally posted by SardonicSquirrel
        hey ...this has nothing to do with the thread...but..im new here and my avatar pic won't load ...any idea why or how i can make it work?
        Sorry about that. I just fixed the problem that was preventing your upload. Thanks.
        The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

• SardonicSquirrel
          Wanderer of the Mittel March
          • Jul 2004

Re: Screen

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore
          Originally posted by SardonicSquirrel
          Sorry about that. I just fixed the problem that was preventing your upload. Thanks.

Oh great! Now we can see me! hehe

Comment

Working...
          X