Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Wendy Pini's Animated Stormbringer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendy Pini's Animated Stormbringer

Has anyone else seen this? A friend sent me the link a few days ago:

http://www.masque-of-the-red-death.c...haos/index.php

Very cool! Beautiful artwork, when you finally get to it.
    “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” - Albert Einstein

Comment

I agree, beautiful. Sad it got erased. Sadder still that there was a concious decision by someone that talented to "put aside childish things." I've done that, sometimes for years on end. But, never conciously. Always was more a matter of too much work, the house, the kid, the bride, and so on.
      Kevin McCabe
      The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

Remarkable work.

Comment

Except Seperiz, I feel and think : beautiful, good, surprising, extraordinary, fabulous, formidable, ingenious, intelligent, brilliant, masterful, original, prodigious, sensational, great, upper, more...
          I need english vocabulary !
          Papi

Comment

I love all the designs and art she did for it. Would have looked great. Would look amazing now and probably cost less to make if a crafty person with some time and animation software on their Mac/Win PC were to recreate it.

Comment

Working...
            X