Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Looking for Corum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Corum.

Mr. Moorcock,

...will we see another tale of Corum? My Corum books are worn from use. From posts that I've read, a great many readers would be excited by the return of Corum.

Respectfully yours,
    John

I too, was wondering what happened to Corum after The Quest for Tanelorn as well?
    Papa was a Rolling Stone......

Comment

A new Corum tale!

Dare we dream?
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

After the Quest for Tanelorn, didn't he go to his time in The Sword and the Stallion? Could be wrong, would be good to see a new Corum story anyway.

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you all, but, as Mike says in this post from this thread, it's unlikely to happen.
          You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

Comment

Thats about what I thought it seemed that the end of the Corum was The End Of Corum much the same as Hawkmoon's story wraps up pretty tight.

Comment

Thanks for posting that thread... disappointing though it is.

I will continue to hope.

I don't think there is a better scene than when Corum and Kwill confront the King of Swords.

Comment

Working...
              X