Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Articles by Mike on the Guardian website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Two pieces appeared last Saturday (27 Oct) -- a diary in The Financial Times and a review in The Daily Telegraph.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    D.J.Taylor reiewed Vengeance of Rome, somewhat to my dismay. It's not the first time he's made a bit of an idiot of himself by missing a very obvious irony.
    Foxes are not crazy. Precisely.

Leave a comment:

• michaelk
    replied
    Thank you, Grey Mouser, for pointing out the available MM content on guardian.co.uk. I no longer buy newspapers and keep book purchases to an absolute minimum (I prefer libraries and, especially, trees). Some great stuff.

I'm wondering about Pyat's 'Whitechapel farces' pointed out in the Guardian's review of 'Rome' and whether Michael really believes (from his piece on PKD) that foxes are crazy :)

Leave a comment:

• Grey Mouser
    started a topic Articles by Mike on the Guardian website

Articles by Mike on the Guardian website

Berry, I hope this is the right section for this, if not feel free to move or delete as appropriate. Might perhaps be better in the links section.

I just wanted to mention that the generous Guardian website has quite a few articles and reviews by Mike still on line.

http://books.guardian.co.uk

Use the 'search this site' function for Mike's name and navigate from there.
Working...
X