Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Bazzer-R.I.P wee man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bazzer-R.I.P wee man

Its with a lump in my throat,and i know hes not famous but i just had to write something about the passing of my brilliant,funny and loyal wee cat called Bazzer.
    He unfortunately had a tumour in his spleen and had to be put to sleep.
    The walk home holding his empty box was one of the worst 20 minutes of my life
    "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

My thoughts are with you.
    Ani Maamin B'emunah Sh'leimah B'viyat Hamashiach. V'af al pi sheyitmahmehah im kol zeh achake lo b'chol yom sheyavo.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick

Comment

Thanx kyrinn
      Much appreciated.
      "I hate to advocate drugs,alcohol,violence or insanity to anyone,but they've always worked for me"

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by thingfish View Post
        Its with a lump in my throat,and i know hes not famous but i just had to write something about the passing of my brilliant,funny and loyal wee cat called Bazzer.
        He unfortunately had a tumour in his spleen and had to be put to sleep.
        The walk home holding his empty box was one of the worst 20 minutes of my life
        It is very hard, holding them when they look up at you. I've been through it and sympathize. Very sorry to hear about your loss. (but, see my other post)
        Kevin McCabe
        The future is there, looking back at us. Trying to make sense of the fiction we will have become. William Gibson

Comment

Yeah thats the horrible part Kevin,
          Cheers again

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Sorry to hear about your cat, TF.

Comment

Deepest sympathies. I, too, have been there and know how hard it is, even when you know it's the right thing to do for them.
              _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
              _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
              _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
              _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

Thanks guys.
                Your thoughts are well appreciated.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

My best wishes to you, too. That long walk home must have been a real trial. My house seemed so empty the first time I came home without my Lucy a couple of years ago. I still tell myself it only hurts because I had an opportunity to love so much. The little ones sometimes leave huge empty spaces...

Comment

sorry to hear about that man, my heart goes out to you

Comment

Thanks guys.
                      Yeah Doc its been weird in here,the house feels a lot emptier than i thought it would.I know it sounds crazy but i still cant bring myself to throw out his wee food bowls and his tray.
                      Opaloka-Your music is soundind great especially the first and third tracks.

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Thanks man. You know, theres nothing that says you have to throw that stuff out if you dont want to.

Comment

Cheers Opaloka
                          Yeah you are right i will hold on to them for a while yet probably.
                          By the way love the wee Segovia-like guitar breaks on Hog Hoof

Hunter S Thompson

Comment

thanks again thingfish

Comment

Working...
                            X