Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Thingfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thingfish

Very sorry to report the passing of our old friend Alan McWilliam aka Thingfish, who was best known to his mates as "Big Yin" (BY).
    Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Hi UncleDes - there's already a thread on this very sad news: https://www.multiverse.org/forum/the...11-alan-passed

Comment

Hi Des and Tom , The Thingfish Lounge and Cocktail Bar has been built in the Moorcock Inn in TFs' memory , all welcome .

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by white wolf's son View Post
        Hi Des and Tom , The Thingfish Lounge and Cocktail Bar has been built in the Moorcock Inn in TFs' memory , all welcome .
        That's a very nice tribute to him White Wolf! I'll be sure to visit the Inn soon.
        "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
        'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Do they serve Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters?
          sigpic Myself as Mephistopheles (Karen Koed's painting of me, 9 Nov 2008, U of Canterbury, CHCH, NZ)

Gold is the power of a man with a man
          And incense the power of man with God
          But myrrh is the bitter taste of death
          And the sour-sweet smell of the upturned sod,

Nativity,
          by Peter Cape

Comment

Originally posted by In_Loos_Ptokai View Post
            Do they serve Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters?
            Zaphod Beeblebrox supplies the Inn via a courier dispatched from Milliways, so there's an endless supply of those there.
            "He found a coin in his pocket, flipped it. She called: 'Incubus!'
            'Succubus,' he said. 'Lucky old me.'" - Michael Moorcock The Final Programme

Comment

Thingfish always took all the Gargle blasters himself , he said it helped with the drums,,, as well as the Glenmorangie , Glenlivet and most of the gantry🤣

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

Working...
              X