Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

AUCTION: ZAKAS CD's and BROM Autographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUCTION: ZAKAS CD's and BROM Autographs

To bid, post a message with your bid on the specific object you desire.

This auction is open to members and non-members alike. The duration of this auction is about two weeks. These items are not in a lot. They share the same thread, but each item is to be bid for separately.

All monies raised will go to the New Worlds Authors Fund, a fund maintained by Michael Moorcock to the benefit of special projects and authors. In the event of a tie, the winners will be informed and offered options. Checks should be made out to 'New Worlds Authors Account'. Anyone in any country can participate. The auction will end May 31st, 2004 at 12:00:00 AM EST. The winners of the auction have the posts with the latest possible time stamp. A winning bid of May 31, 2004 at 11:59:59 would be the last valid timestamp. The computer upon which this website resides is set for Eastern Standard Time. The auction winners will provide shipping and handling. Please post your bid as a comment to this news article.

$1.00 is the minimum bid increment. Any fraction of a dollar will be rounded up to the next highest dollar amount.

Here are the items up for auction:

2x unopened CDs of the album Illegitimus Non Carborundum by ZAKAS – UPC# 8370777832

4x unopened CDs of the album Illegitimus Non Carborundum by ZAKAS – UPC# 8370777832 with autographs on the cover insert by ZAKAS & CO. and BROM.

1x Black XL T-Shirt with the album cover in color on it.

1x 1ft. x 2ft. Illegitimus Non Carborundum poster signed by ZAKAS.

3x 1ft. x 2ft. Illegitimus Non Carborundum poster signed by ZAKAS
    & Co. and BROM.

1x 81/2�x11� color print of ZAKAS’s rendition of the FHOI MYORE autographed by ZAKAS (not mint, sorry bent it a little).

These terrific items have been given to us to auction off to help support MWM. Steve Zakas have been patrons and contributor of the site for a very long time and most of you know him as DyvimTvarsBodyguard and will recognize his original artwork. You can visit his site http://www.aliensurgeon.com/ and http://www.zakas.org/ and search this forum to find links to materials and samples. He’s likely to chime in here and fix us up with links and images.

Since ZAKAS sell CD’s at $3 each, let’s start the bidding at $3 for any item in the auction.
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

$5.00 for a signed CD - any Zak record must be good!

... and $5.00 for the t-shirt

It has just gone payday :D
    \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

:::chime~chime::::

Here are the pictures of the items up for bid:

http://www.zakas.org/multiverseauction.htm

Remember the cause, keep this site going!!!!

I'll even through in a printed & signed CD single of
      ''Hounds of the Horn'' with every auction.

~zakas aka DTB aka El Chupacabra~

Comment

$10 for a multisigned INC poster !

Folks, the added incentive of "Hounds of the Horn" only makes this auction even better. A fabulous adaption of The Great Hunt legend!

Comment

A slight correction. The single Hounds of the Horn specifically refers to a Corum story. I always think of the legendary 'Great Hunt', also commonly known as the 'Wild Hunt' when I hear it.

Wow, it's the 30th, at least by the sites clock. Still lot's of great stuff! Still lot's of time to show your love and appreciation! :D

Remember, this great auction won't last much longer. Think of all the people who can't access this site. :( With your help, maybe one day they can. :)

TL

Comment

I bid $10 for a multi-signed poster too.
            Ken
            Ken Boorman
            Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Hi Berry,

Well, May 31st has passed worldwide.
              So, what do the winner's do now?
              What payment methods are accepted?
              Where do they go?
              Why was 'Firefly' cancelled? Oh, sorry about that one. :oops:

My apologies for all the questions. Sometimes I daydream and miss the answers. :roll:

:)
              TL

Comment

Please email your real name and address to me and I will correspond with you via email with all the details. Contact me via this link.

[broken link]
                Last edited by Rothgo; 04-21-2010, 02:19 PM.
                The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

This auction is closed

This auction is closed and the winners are to be contacted by email soon.

Thanks for participating!

Comment

Working...
                  X