Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

ThomasL, How's MM's House?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Michael,
    Hope you are well man...
    "But I'm tryin', Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the shepard."

Comment

DTB,
      DYKM!!!
      Thanks for the goodies,
      I am really enjoying them.

Comment

Blue,

A lasting tribute to the still-missing Bubba! :)

Last I heard from the authorities, they said,"Uh, yeah. We'll be gettin'on that...right after lunch." :roll:

We can always hope for the best... :twisted:

TL

Comment

*Wondering why all these people take an interest in Mike's house*
          .. I would find that creepy.. :)

Comment

bubba agrees........

Comment

Nice one, DTB!
              Never seen Bubba in his fancy duds! :lol:

Comment

That was a rare picture of Bubba headin for tha ol family reunion.
                Gots to put on his fancy duds to get hisself a date.......

8O

Q: Why do hillbillies like to go to family reunions?

A: It's the best place to pick up on chiks.

Comment

Thomas. All we're asking that you contact us. We are currently living in the trailer park and don't have a phone of our own, but you can always leave a message with Mr Johnson. Sifting through the burnt out remains of the old ranch we couldn't tell if the story about Lemmy accidentally throwing the neighbour's chihuahua on the barbecue mistaking him for a large sausage, setting fire to his fur so that he ran into the library, thus
                  igniting the books, thus igniting the rest of the house, had any truth in it.
                  If so, it is not wholly your fault. Meanwhile the cats have been located, a
                  little traumatised, hiding in the pit someone dug and which I must admit does resemble a grave, though only traces of a human body were found there. The cops are still comparing the DNA with what they found in the garbage sacks discovered early yesterday morning down at the city dump. They believe there is some connection with the burning upside down cross and other black magic ritual objects which had been left in the woods near the old landing stage. Anyway, we believe you could probably help the insurance man work out whether we are covered or not and look forward to receiving a message via Mr Johnson.

Comment

Unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny all the forementioned events. I can say for certain that Lemmy did nothing illegal, and never left the backyard. He was standing, sitting, or passed out in the grass the whole time. As for the cats,they being the reclusive celebrities that they are, stayed in their personal lounge that evening. They often employ look-alike stunt-cats when it is necessary to "put in" an appearance at certain functions. Whomever caused said fire obviously had the wrong house. Which, when the roads are opened and the black-suited investigators leave, will become apparent. I cannot comment any further. :)

TL

Comment

This just in!-
                      One eye witness over heard Bubba and Yyrkoon "discussing their respective sisters in a less than seemly manner and then the lights came and that is the last thing I remember."

Comment

Well, it's kind of like music. Some things just transcend social classes and ranks. And cultures and countries. And other worlds and planes... :?

Uh, you get the idea.

TL

Comment

This just in!-
                          One eye witness over heard Bubba and Yyrkoon "discussing their respective sisters in a less than seemly manner and then the lights came and that is the last thing I remember."

WARNING:::::::: GRAPHIC IMAGE BELOW:::::::TURN BACK NOW

Poor Bubba should of learnadid to red and writ....

Everyone knows you DONT discuss sister swappin' with Yyrkoon!

course' he always was~ one can short of a six pack:>(

Comment

Yeah, it was a bit extreme.

Yyrkoon is quick to anger
                            I think it runs in the family!
                            :roll:

I would like to see Yyrkoon on 'survivor'.
                            That would make a season finally worth watching.

p.s it's just a flesh wound :twisted:

Comment

Bubba, losing his head?
                              Never.
                              He seems to do quite well without it.
                              Yep, immobilize him next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X