Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Yourself reading excerpts Where have they gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    ...which includes a long new introduction to Elric of Melnibone written and spoken by me...
    I hope they appear here at MWM again sometime soon; I'm still waiting to hear how "Melnibonأ©" is pronounced, straight from the man himself! (General consensus in the "Pronunciation of names" thread ([broken link]) is that it's pronounced mel-nih-BO-nay...
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-09-2010, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I think they exist. Certainly someone commented on them a couple of months back. AudioRealm are supposed to be putting out a full set, which includes a long new introduction to Elric of Melnibone written and
    spoken by me and the whole book read by a professional. This keeps running into difficulties and I'm not currently sure at what stage it's at.
    The readings you might be referring to are Michael Moorcock: Live at the BBC put out by Jayde Design. I also read Elric material on the full version of The Chronicle of the Black Sword (Hawkwind) which is available both as CD, Video and DVD. Much of this material can be found via Amazon, I believe. If anyone else has details, I'd like to hear them. I'm not very good at keeping up on my own work.

Leave a comment:

• Darren
    started a topic Yourself reading excerpts Where have they gone?

Yourself reading excerpts Where have they gone?

Mr Moorcock,
    Last year under the Media subheading there was promised some files of you reading from the Elric novels. Where have they gone? As the files were there but not yet activated.

I thought it would be interesting to hear you read your own words.

sincerely

Darren
Working...
X