Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Subterranean Press Special Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subterranean Press Special Sale

I'm sure Mike and Berry won't mind me hijacking Q&A to pass on this news item that I received in an email from Subterranean Press. Family friends of Bill at Subterranean have a son who is ill and require financial help. Subterranean have organised a sale of their in print titles for the next couple of days with 25% off any item and proceeds being donated to the family's medical expenses. Subterranean have lots of interesting limited edition books by SF, Horror & Fantasy authors like Philip Jose Farmer, Robert Silverberg, Richard Matheson, Stephen King, Peter Crowther, Poppy Brite and others.

So if you have a bit of cash to spare and see anything you like, now would be a good time to purchase and help a good cause. Here's the full story:

http://subterraneanpress.com/index.p...-for-sam-jones

Please note that the sale is only on in-print titles, so pre-orders wouldn't count as far as I'm aware.

Thanks for listening!
    Last edited by Marca; 01-21-2007, 11:00 AM.
    'You know, I can't keep up with you. If I hadn't met you in person, I quite honestly would NOT believe you really existed. I just COULDN'T. You do so MUCH... if half of what goes into your zines is to be believed, you've read more at the age of 17 than I have at the age of 32 - LOTS more'

Archie Mercer to Mike (Burroughsania letters page, 1957)

No problem at all Marca!
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Comment

Cheers!
      'You know, I can't keep up with you. If I hadn't met you in person, I quite honestly would NOT believe you really existed. I just COULDN'T. You do so MUCH... if half of what goes into your zines is to be believed, you've read more at the age of 17 than I have at the age of 32 - LOTS more'

Archie Mercer to Mike (Burroughsania letters page, 1957)

Comment

Working...
      X