Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Alex Lester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irene
    replied
    cooo, I do believe I'm blushing..........LOL

take care lovely man

Irene
    x

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Thanks, Irene. Alex and I were talking about you the other night (saying nice things, in case you wondered!).

Leave a comment:

• Irene
    replied
    Crossed fingers...I hope it reaches you!

All the best

Irene
    x

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    That would be great, Irene. Thanks! Best address for me would probably be c/o Savoy, assuming you're in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Irene
    replied
    Wouldn't mind hearing it myself!

Shall pop a copy of the CD in the post to you. One problem, an address?...perhaps I could send the CD to you via Alex?

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Hi, Irene --
    I can't tune in as often, either. Do my best, but I'm working different hours most of the time. And my RealPlayer keeps messing up -- will only play a brief snatch of a programme before kicking me off. I've got around some of the problems, but I still have them intermittently.
    I'm sure Alex will be delighted. Wouldn't mind hearing it myself! It's still my favourite regular Radio 2 show.

Leave a comment:

• Irene
    started a topic Alex Lester

Alex Lester

Hello Mike,

I stumbled across an old recording of Alex Lester's show (on tape), which had many contributions from you. I've edited it and put it on a CD and intend to send it to Alex.... (Anorak. Moi? Never LOL...must be at least five years old!)

I once wrote to you saying how much I enjoyed your contributions to Al's show. I don't listen into " The Best Time of The Day" show as much as I used to (got over the insomnia..LOL...BUT...there is always " Listen again")however, I certain consider him to be a friend who makes me smile!

Sorry, I've come over all nostalgic BUT just wanted to say thanks for making me smile too!.

All the Best.Happy New Year...erm...Pet!

Irene fae Bonnie Scotland
    x
Working...
X