Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

What about Nomad of Time before HAwkmoon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I'd say so, yes. They're none of them linear in the way I tried to make the omnibuses linear.

Leave a comment:

• Jerico
    replied
    I just got The Cornelius Chronicles Vol. III.
    Is it possible to read this before the previous books?

--Jer

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    The problem with editions of Nomad not in the sequence is that it's a very different book. I added some 25,000 words to the new omnibus editions done by White Wolf and Orion/Victor Gollancz. I'd recommend the Orion mass market for reading, no matter what order you decide,
    because it was written to make links with other books and 'explain' the multiverse a bit more thoroughly.

Leave a comment:

• manmiles
    replied
    Yes

Apart from the two Elric Books, the two Corum books and the Hawkwind and Count Brass books, all the EC books can be read in any order you desire.

Leave a comment:

• Wormwalk
    started a topic What about Nomad of Time before HAwkmoon?

What about Nomad of Time before HAwkmoon?

It is me again this another question:
    I just got The Nomad of Time in the mail (it is a really old addition that is going to mess up my WW collection), and I was wondering if I can read it before Hawmoon?
Working...
X