Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

That DC Magic Bible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I bloody found one and then lost it again. They're the scripts for the various comics. I'm also wondering about adding the movie script I did in the 70s called STORMBRINGER but actually based more on Phoenix in Obsidian.

Leave a comment:

• Miqque
    replied
    While you continue seeking, Mike - be reassured you're not the only one in that boat. With a total restructure of the office here, with two new PCs, everything is unconnected and chaotic. I have enough filing to be done that darned near fills a small bookcase. Not to mention a list of deadlines frightening to a healthy writer! Plus, despite Mr. Spine, I have had to dig snow several times to free the truck.

Now, which Elric scripts are you seeking? Preliminaries for the film, or another project? I'd suggest something, but I'm at a loss coordinating my own mess, an so am feeling quite humble enough to leave you and Linda to your own mess. Sure hope you find your stuff, though!

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    replied
    I know the feeling *looks guiltily at overflowing desk drawer*. I guess I'll have to deduce the rules from context. :)

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    So far, I can't find 'em.
    I'm also looking for my Elric scripts!
    I do have a habit of dumping everything in a big box when I'm done with it. And they don't seem to be on my current computer.

Leave a comment:

• Mario
    started a topic That DC Magic Bible

That DC Magic Bible

Hey, Mike:

Did you ever find your notes for it? Various projects DC is putting out at the moment seem to be making use of it, and (assuming it's not covered by an NDA or summat) I'd love to get more information about it.

Mario
Working...
X