Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Best Wishes for the End of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Wishes for the End of the Year

I want to wish each of you a Happy-Whatever-It-Is you choose to celebrate. I hope your Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or alternate holiday brings you great satisfaction, and best wishes to those striving to opt-out (I know it must be hard). It is in the spirit of tolerance and respect for the varied traditions at this time of year I offer this greeting of good wishes to you and your family.

2007 is the first year in 7 that looks like we might see more hope and less violence than we saw in 2006. I hope you and your family were spared the misery of 2006 and wish that your 2007 brings you a great deal of peace and joy.
    Infinite complexity according to simple rules.

Cheers Berry, the same back to you and yours, I'm so glad you got Amusement Park/Cultural Sanctuary back up and running.
    "A man is no man who cannot have a fried mackerel when he has set his mind on it; and more especially when he has money in his pocket to pay for it." - E.A. Poe's NICHOLAS DUNKS; OR, FRIED MACKEREL FOR DINNER

Comment

Happy new year to every body ! ........

Much play and laughing .....

Comment

Am I the only one who saw the abridged title and expected it to read 'Best Wishes for the End of Time?' ^.^;;

Seven seems to be a particularly inauspicious number for me, [I’m not particularly superstitious, but, the coincidences seem to be mounting up. >.<] so I can’t say that I’m looking towards the coming year without any trepidation, but, hopefully it won’t be too bad. [And if it is, I'll just drink more. =p]

Happy New Year everybody.
        Last edited by Khorghakh; 01-02-2007, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Best wishes to you too Barry, and all the other members of Moorcock's Miscellany.

Ken
          Ken Boorman
          Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Have a safe and happy new year celebration!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
            - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you enjoy whatever you've got planned!

Comment

I'd wish all of you all the best for the New coming Year
                Hieronymus

- Dalmatius -

"I'm forbidden to reign, but I'll never yield before the facts: I am the Cat"

Comment

Happy new years, all! Hope that everyone's turns out to be a healthy, prosperous, and enjoyable one.

Comment

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, spending mine with the Chaos twins and the rest of the coven in Scotland. Freezing!!!!

, [Ok Emerson ...oot the motor !!!!

Comment

A belated happy new year to Mike and everyone!

Comment

Working...
                      X