Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

PROTOTYPE X2 AVAILABLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROTOTYPE X2 AVAILABLE

PX2 is now available from Lulu.com

There is curretly a downloadable option, as shipping before Xmas is unlikely to reach folk quickly, but I'd strongly recommend getting a hard copy. The downloadable version will be deleted soon.

Many, many thanks to all the brilliant, patient contributors, Moorcockistas and generally supportive folk, and of course to our site host for his original inspiration and constant support - there may be a MM/ Langdon Jones collaboration in PX3 if things go to plan!

I'm going for a lie down now...

Woot! What a terrific Christmas present, Sheditor!

Any chance of a ?

_"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
    _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
    _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
    _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

You may need to establish a login at www.lulu.com. Once there, you can use the search option for books. Search on the "real" name (so he claims) of our esteemed Sheditor. (D*rr*n P*rtr*dge)

It should show up. One possible wrinkle that I have noticed on previous visits to Lulu.com, is that one must mark what sort of "content" one is willing to see on searches. I think Prototype X2 is technically "mature," for whatever reason.

LSN

Comment

Thanks, LSN.

It appears to be http://www.lulu.com/content/317604 for anyone who's interested.

Prices: Paperback: £5.77 (Download: £1.38)8)
        _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
        _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
        _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
        _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

W000000000000000T! Must go get one immediately. Bye.
          "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
          --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Working...
          X