Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Cross Plains Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Plains Universe

If you didn't attend World Fantasy, you can still get a copy of Cross Plains Universe, which contains a story from Mike. Monkey Brain Books says there is no plan to release a regular edition so get em while they're available.

http://www.fact.org/wfc2006/book/order.htm

UK Miscellany members may like to know that Cross Plains Universe can be obtained from Andy Richards at Cold Tonnage Books, price £13.50 (£11.95 plus p&p). He has about 10 copies in stock or on order and it probably works out a bit cheaper than importing the book. I've dealt with Andy several times and have always found him very helpful - he can also supply some of those hard to find large format New Worlds issues.
    Last edited by Marca; 11-25-2006, 06:17 PM.
    'You know, I can't keep up with you. If I hadn't met you in person, I quite honestly would NOT believe you really existed. I just COULDN'T. You do so MUCH... if half of what goes into your zines is to be believed, you've read more at the age of 17 than I have at the age of 32 - LOTS more'

Archie Mercer to Mike (Burroughsania letters page, 1957)

Comment

Thanks for posting that info!

I ordered a copy today!

Thanks to David for pointing this out to me!

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Originally posted by Marca
        UK Miscellany members may like to know that Cross Plains Universe can be obtained from Andy Richards at Cold Tonnage Books, price £13.50 (£11.95 plus p&p). He has about 10 copies in stock or on order and it probably works out a bit cheaper than importing the book. I've dealt with Andy several times and have always found him very helpful - he can also supply some of those hard to find large format New Worlds issues.
        I'd just like to endorse Marca's comment. I've bought quite a few books from Cold Tonnage and they have always arrived speedily and astonishingly well packaged.

Comment

Quite so. I've ordered mine!

My thanks to the Thonged One too.

Comment

I ordered one as well. I was disappointed to hear that CPU apparently wasn't going to be reprinted, so I'm glad I was able to order a copy. I really should not miss out on an anthology with stories by both Mike and Gene Wolfe.

Comment

Wow, I saw this thread and ordered a copy earlier this week and recieved it last night. What great turnaround! It's a great looking book. I've only read the first story but I'm looking forward to getting to Mike's contribution.

Comment

Hi,

I got my copy of Cross Plains Universe in yesterday!

That was fast!

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
                - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
                X