Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

on anarchism and fiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    What [email protected] ? I'll give it a go.

Leave a comment:

• steampunk magazine
    replied
    so then, ought I email you questions? or just do it here? I can be reached at collective [at-symbol] steampunkmagazine.com

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Sounds good. I'm up for it.

Leave a comment:

• steampunk magazine
    started a topic on anarchism and fiction

on anarchism and fiction

hey. Although it is probably strange that I was introduced to Mike's work through his essays on the political ramifications of fiction [rather than his fiction proper], I have to say that it was quite beautiful to discover someone who was unafraid to talk about politics and fantasy intertwined.

I'm working with some people on editing a magazine [properly, it might be considered a zine] which will hopefully manifest as a politically inclined zine of fiction and DIY steampunk culture.

And well, I was hoping to possibly score an interview with Michael Moorcock, the man who wrote the book on fantasy and left politics.

-m
    www.steampunkmagazine.com
Working...
X